The Mammut Altitude Down 5-Season is a high end down sleeping bag that provides outstanding protection and insulation in the toughest conditions.
The 1150g of 800cuin European goose down, high quality materials and the cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down 5-Season the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes. The Altitude series are the warmest Mammut sleeping bags and are designed for use in the Arctic and at altitude.
More Help? For further assistance on choosing your down sleeping bag, we have an article explaining fill power, the pros and cons of down over synthetic insulation and more info on caring for your bag available to view here: Down Sleeping Bags.
- Lightweight Trinity construction provides greater protection and better insulation in foot and head areas
- Box Construction: ensures greater fill power, an anatomically better fit and noticeably improved heat insulation
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction stops down from slipping and therefore prevents cold bridges when lying on your side and when the upper body is raised
- Differential Cut improves fill power, insulation capacity and saves weight
- shelterTX™ membrane material: waterproof and breathable
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction provides extra warmth in foot area of 5-season model.
- Removable fleece foot section provides additional comfort and improved insulation
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum protection from cold in head area
- Large warm collar prevents heat loss
- Large internal zipper pocket
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down or leather)
- Includes compression sac and storage bag
- Maximum body size: 200 cm
- Inner bag length: 214 cm
- Inner width in foot area: 56 cm
- Construction type: Advanced Baffling chamber
- Sleep Limit: -30°C (-22°F)
- Maximum inner width: 86 cm
- Insulated collar: Yes
- Zip side: Left only
- Main Fabric: shelterTX™ - 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 1150g of White European goose down
- Fill power 800 cuin