The Mammut Cargon holdall is a quality duffel, built on a simple design ethic: big, tough and functional.
With a large main compartment, three internal organiser pockets and a single easy access, external zip pocket this bag is perfect as carry-on cabin baggage - falling within the max dimensions of most major airlines. Whilst this 40L model does not feature the compression straps of its larger siblings, these can easily be added using the external daisy chain loops if required.
A space saving miracle and must for climbing trips, expeditions and all situations where large volumes of gear have to be carried. Designed and loved by the the Mammut Pro team athletes.
- The anatomically shaped, backpack straps distribute the load evenly across the shoulders
- Shoulder straps can be combined to form a grab-handle
- 2 internal pockets on underside of flap
- 1 small pocket on the inner side
- External zip pocket
- Daisy chain loop
- Twin YKK lockable zip entry
- Highly abrasion resistant base, made from environmentally-friendly EPO® nylon