The Mammut 8.0 Phoenix 50m climbing rope is an extremely light half and twin rope with a narrow, thin diameter and a low impact force.
These features make this classic Mammut double(/twin) rope a perfect companion for all trad and alpine mountaineering pursuits, from big multi-pitch rock routes to outcrop climbing on your local gritstone edge.
This version of the Phoenix 8mm comes equipped with a high quality PROTECT™ treatment, for reliable and long-lasting protection from dirt, grime and damp conditions.
- Specialist rope
- Extremely light rope, small diameter
- Phenomenal glide and friction properties on the rock (PTFE coating)
- Brilliant handling properties
- Core with 7 inlays
- 40 clappers
Mammut Rope Finish - PROTECT™: This Thermal treatment means that ropes with the PROTECT finish feature high performance usability and durability as well as one to two more 'standard fall factors' than ropes in the CLASSIC series. The rope has a dry treated sheath and yarns but does not feature the coated core seen in the Mammut DRY series.
- Type: Half | Twin
- Diameter mm: 8
- Treatment: Mammut PROTECT
- Static Elongation %: 8
- Dynamic Elongation %: 29
- UIAA Falls: 20 + (Twin) | 9-10 (Half)
- Impact Force kN: 6.5 (Twin) | 9.5 (Half)
- Sheath Slippage mm: 0
- Proportion of Sheath %: 42
- Weight Per Meter: 42g