The Mammut Sertig Low is a lightweight trail running shoe designed for technical terrain in the mountains. The seamless shell and foam tongue construction reduce the amount of seams found in the shoe, meaning that there is a lower number of raised contact surfaces to cause blistering and discomfort. Comfort is combined with breathability thanks to the air permeable vent mesh, reinforced by TPU protection. The Trail Bite Gripex sole with IP EVA support provides grippy traction on slippery rock and muddy tracks, whilst the 6mm heel drop provides excellent cushioning when pounding the trails.
The Sertig Low incorporates the 'Rolling Concept'. This aids graduated movement of the drop by providing prone and supine support as well as extra cushioning to the foot. This reduces foot fatigue, which in turn, reduces the risk of turning an ankle.
The Advanced MTR Speed Lace system allows quick, precise and efficient lacing, ensuring a secure fit and optimal comfort.
- Advanced MTR Speed Lacing System
- Seamless Foam Tongue Construction
- Rolling Concept
- Single-Shell Construction
- Cushioning Strobel Construction
- Trail Bite and Gripex Sole
- Closure: MTR Speed Lacing System
- Colour: Imperial Sprout
- Lining: Vent mesh, stretch mesh
- Outsole: Gripex Trail Bit with IP EVA cushioning
- Upper: Vent mesh, TPU
- Gender: Male
- Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 610g (pair UK 8.5)