The Mammut Sphere Down Summer is a longer version of the high end performance and lightweight down sleeping bag that has one of the lowest pack volumes available.
Made from extremely lightweight materials and with 150g of 800 cuin top quality European goose down, the Mammut Sphere Down Summer is a contender for being one of the lightest sleeping bags with the lowest pack volume on the market. The outer fabric is windproof and water repellent, whilst the wave-shaped chambers prevent the down from migrating. The ergonomically designed foot area provides increased comfort and insulation and a 140 cm long zipper, makes getting in and out breeze. This longer version will suit taller people looking for a performance summer sleeping bag.
More Help? For further assistance on choosing your down sleeping bag, we have an article explaining fill power, the pros and cons of down over synthetic insulation and more info on caring for your bag available to view here: Down Sleeping Bags.
- The prolightTX™ outer fabric is as light as a feather, windproof and water-repellent
- Wave-shaped chambers prevent down slipping of the down and prevent cold bridges
- Performance Hood with Advanced Visibility: a full view with the hood closed and very good protection against the cold
- Enhanced comfort and insulation in foot area
- Revised zipper reduces risk of jamming
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
- Includes compression sac and storage bag
- Maximum body size: 195 cm
- Inner bag length: 210 cm
- Inner width in foot area: 50 cm
- Construction type: Wave-shaped chambers prevent down slippage
- Temperature limit: 8 °C
- Comfort temperature limit: 13 °C
- Maximum inner width: 78 cm
- Insulated collar: No
- Main Fabric: prolightTX™ - 100% Polyamide
- Filling: 150g of White European goose down
- Fill power 800 cuin