The Metolius Supercam Medium is the mid-sized piece from the new generation of extended-range climbing cams, that are stable, light and strong.
Metolius have made improvements in every way, one pull of the trigger and you will begin to understand the magic that is the SUPERCAM! With an extended camming range well past that available with other designs, and the retention of increased holding power and safety that can only be achieved with the smaller cam angle of 13.25 degrees, these cams make an excellent addition to your rack. Over other brands with larger cam angles the outward force is increased by a critical 10% and there is 30% extra contact surface too, making rock fracture much less likely.
- Greater Holding Power!
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability & unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Colour-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 6061 T-6 aluminum
- CE/UIAA certified
- Camstops: Yes
- Extendable Sling: No