The Metolius Ultralight Curve Nut 9 is the second largest sized piece in the asymmetric climbing nut range that offers stability in flaring placements.
Nuts with curved faces have long been the standard in passive protection, but with new sculpting technology the Ultralight Curve Nuts now have an optimised shape and an oriented curve from side to side, rather than top to bottom, allowing them to work excellently in pin scars and giving easier judgement on placement quality.
This collection is also 30% lighter than the competition, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to lighten their trad rack.
- By attaching the cable directly to the nut and eliminating the swage, weight has been reduced.
- Anodised heads are colour coded to match Metolius cam colours.
- Combines the stability of 3-point contact with the ease of a straight-sided taper.
- CNC technology for optimised shape.
- Side-to-side curve for greater stability in flaring placements.
- Straight-sided taper makes it easy to judge placement quality.
- NC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminium.
- CE certified.
- Manufacturer: Metolius
- Mpn: UNUT001
- Weight: 19g to 53g
Please note: This price is for the individual nut, not the set as pictured.