The Metolius Ultralight TCU 3 is the second largest size in the Ultralight climbing cam range, the lightest mini cam set in the world. Great for both alpine and free climbing where weight is a critical factor, their narrow head width allows them to fit so many placements that other climbing cams can't even look at, such as shallow seams, pockets and pin scars.
By going direct to the axle (D.A.T.), Metolius have made the world's best selling mini cam even lighter and more versatile. As with all Metolius cams the design is focused on holding power and they do this with their optimised cam angle for more outward force, and wider cam face for more grip.
Now with the Range Finder feedback system they are easier and safer to place than ever! Metolius TCUs are a must-have for any climber's rack!
- Narrow head width for the most placement options.
- Direct Axle Technology makes Ultralight TCUs the lightest cams units in the world.
- DAT allows for more placement options in shallow narrow or bottoming placements.
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility especially in the small sizes.
- 13 mm Dyneema slings are lighter and less bulky. bullet Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement.
- Optimised cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability & unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Colour-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075 T-6 aluminium
- CE/UIAA certified
- Camstops: Yes
- Extendable Sling: No