The Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer 40 is an ultralight mountaineering and backpacking down sleeping bag with an outstanding warmth to weight ratio.
With remarkable compressibility the Ghost Whisperer bags share the same unbelievably light yet fully featured approach as the best-selling jackets of the same name. Every gram is accounted for — from the premium 900-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN to the 7x10D ripstop fabric — to deliver an ultralight mountaineering and backpacking bag great for backpacking and hiking.
- 900-fill power goose down for the highest warmth to weight ratio and maximum compressibility.
- QShield™ DOWN maintains maximum loft while resisting heat-robbing moisture.
- Performance mummy cut is snug and designed for efficiency - maximizing warmth and minimizing weight.
- Quilted construction prevents down from shifting and is designed for maximum warmth with minimum weight.
- Durable 3/4 length anti-snag zipper plus fabric reinforcement.
- Six chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening.
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold spots along zipper.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position.
- One-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure.
- Compression sack and mesh storage sack included.
- 10D ripstop fabric is incredibly light and compressible.
- Compressed Size: 26 x 12 cm
- Max User Length: 183 cm
- Inside Length Regular: 198 cm
- Hip Girth Regular: 135 cm
- Foot Girth Regular: 97 cm
- Shoulder Girth Regular: 150 cm
- Fill Power: 900 European Goose Down
- Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 900-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 40 F / 4 C
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 46 F / 8 C
- Bag Fill Weight: 236 g