The Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Spark 34° (fahrenheit) is a warm, affordable and water-repellent synthetic sleeping bag, which utilises Mountain Hardwear's unique Lamina construction for impressive warmth to weight ratios.
This synthetic sleeping bag uses Thermal.Q insulation, which is both compressible and durable. Welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. The comfort mummy fit of this 34°F/1°C -rated bag offers room to move while remaining thermally efficient. It also features a draft collar and our exclusive welded Lamina™ construction that maximises loft and eliminates cold spots caused by traditional stitching. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and lightweight nylon shell repels water. Full-length zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
What is Lamina Technology?
Maximising and maintaining loft is the true measure of synthetic sleeping bag design. Over time, all synthetic bags gradually lose loft due to stuff sack compression and general wear and tear. Designing a synthetic sleeping bag that would retain loft – and warmth – over the long haul became Mountain Hardwear's engineering challenge, and their welded Lamina construction was born.
Welding stabilises fill without sewing through the bag and pinching the insulation, thereby maximising warmth and loft. Offset welds on the top and bottom of the bag increase fill stability.
Comfort Rating: 34ºF / 1ºC
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Colour: Orange
- Compressed Size: 15 cm x 30 cm
- Length: Bag: 210cm | Max height of user: 198cm
- Manufacturer: Mountain Hardwear
- Weight: 0.94kg