The Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Grid Hooded Jacket is a classic technical fleece with all the warmth and none of the bulk. The Polartec® High Loft™ fabric offers comfort and breathability for an extremely adaptable, insulating mid-layer.
It provides maximum warmth to weight ratio and is perfect to wear alone or under a shell. This cosy jacket has two zippered hand warmer pockets which are positioned well so you can still get into them when wearing a harness or pack. It also has a handy chest pocket for storing maps, snacks and other goodies you want to get at fast.
Perfect for climbing, walking, skinning and many other outdoor pursuits.
- Strategically placed flat-face stretch fleece on the side panels, under arms, and hood for increased mobility
- The burnout grid pattern of the high-loft fleece reduces bulk and increases breathability
- Single adjustment hem for fine-tuning on the fly
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
- Thumb loops increase coverage and keep sleeves from riding up
- Fabric Body: Polartec® High Loft™ Grid Monkey Phur 200 g/m² (59% Recycled Polyester, 41% Polyester)
- Fit: Alpine
- Center Back Length: 27 in / 69cm
- Weight: 394 g (M)