The Petzl Bug Bag is a technical day pack with features designed specifically for multi-pitch, and long climbing routes.
Its rounded rectangular shape maximises volume and comfort and minimises interference while in use. It also makes a great bouldering rucksack. The volume of the BUG Bag is ideal for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, guidebook/topo, clothing, shoes, etc).
The minimal bulk, shoulder straps allowing freedom of arm movement, comfortable and ventilated back panel, foldaway waistbelt, high positioning that allows for access to the back of harness (for reaching into your chalk bag, grabbing gear etc.) and the lateral compression straps, are all features that allow maximum comfort while climbing with the BUG on the back.
- Compact, ergonomic shape for maximum mobility during climbing or everyday use
- 18 litre volume for transporting equipment
- Compact shape is snug against the back
- Accessorisation for mountain activities or everyday use:
-Side compression straps
-Adjustable strap for attaching a rope to the top of the pack
-Wide exterior pocket, interior compartment for hydration system or laptop, wallet pocket, topo pocket in back of pack
-Adjustable sternal strap ensures the pack is stable when climbing
- Very durable: bottom and sides lined with high-tenacity fabric
- Available in two colours: grey or orange
- Dimensions (cm): 40 x 28 x 10
- Manufacturer: Petzl
- Back Length: 41
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Ice Axe Holder: No
- Material: Nylon
- Removable Belt: No
- Volume: 18
- Weight: 525g