Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture pulley.
The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads on big walls. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use.
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
Weight: 265 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567
Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, nylon
Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave diameter: 38 mm
Working load: 2 x 2,5 = 5 kN
Breaking strength: 2 x 11 = 22 kN
Working load as progress capture pulley: 2,5 kN
Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
Efficiency: 95 %