The Rab Alpha Flux Jacket a highly breathable, lightly insulated outer/mid layer constructed from Polartec Alpha Direct technology and stretch fleece for on the move multi-season usage.
The Rab Alpha Flux uses Direct fabric technology to allow the Alpha Insulation to be used without a liner which makes it much more breathable and bit less insulating - perfect for working hard in cool temperatures.
The outer fabric of the Alpha Flux is a lightweight polyester and windproof fabric. The jacket features an under helmet hood, front zip chin guard with a full length internal storm flap and there are 2 zipped hand warmer pockets. The side panels are stretch fleece giving it a contoured fit which allows an outer layer to slide easily on over the top. Stretch fleece cuffs with thumb loops help to keep the draughts out and keep your hand nice and warm.
- Rab Alpha Flux Jacket Features
- Polartec Alpha Direct 90 insulation
- Under helmet hood
- YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guards
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Stretch fleece side panels, cuffs and thumb loops with Polygiene treated fabric
- Age Group: Adult
- Closure: YKK Vislon Full Zip
- Hood: Yes
- Inner Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha Direct
- Windproof: Wind Resistant
- Colour: Grey
- Gender: Male
- Manufacturer: Rab
- Weight: 330g (L)