The Rab Latok Alpine hard shell jacket is the choice of many outdoor professionals and serious adventurers, and its practical design and wealth of features make it easy to see why.
Made using a 3 Layer eVent membrane, the Rab Latok Alpine is guaranteed waterproof, windproof, breathable and hard wearing. Midweight fabric increases durability yet maintains an incredibly light weight. Weighing only 495g, this jacket is one of a kind for its category. The helmet compatible full-wired hood, and 2 "raised" map-sized pockets, indicates the type of use this is suitable for.
Adjustable cuffs and hem cord makes it a piece of cake to settle the jacket in to how you like it to feel.
The Latok Alpine is a perfect addition to the serious walker's arsenal. Tough enough to see you to the top of an alpine peak, lightweight enough to toss in your day sack in case the weather gets ugly.
- eVent ® 3 layer storm fabric
- Two-way water resistant front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Fully adjustable, roll down wired hood offering helmet compatibility
- 2 outer pockets with water resistant zips
- 2 inner mesh storage pockets
- Hem drawcord and adjustable cuffs allow venting or provide stormproof seal
- Fully articulated design for great arm lift
- Age Group: Adult
- Closure: YKK Full Zip
- Hood: Yes
- Inner Fabric: eVent 3 layer
- Insulation: NA
- Windproof: Yes
- Colour: Blue
- Gender: Male
- Manufacturer: Rab
- Weight: 495g (L)