The Scarpa Mescalito Mid GTX is a true lightweight hiking boot, as well as being ideal for more demanding approaches and Via Ferrata.
The foundation of the Scarpa Mescalito Mid GTX is the Vibram Dynamis sole unit using Lite Base technology, which significantly reduces the overall weight of the boot. This is combined with a bi-density EVA midsole for cushioning and a TPU shank for torsional support on rough terrain. The outsole is Vibram Megagrip for maximum adhesion on rock.
The upper of the Mescalito Mid GTX is constructed from thermo-embossed suede, backed up with a waterproof, durable Gore-Tex membrane. A lateral PU rand shields the upper from scuffs and scrapes, and a rubber toe cap offers grip as well as protection. The lace to toe design combined with the stretch tongue ensure the best possible fit.
- The HEEL TENSION SYSTEM - Is an innovative system applied to the heel area of the upper part of the boot. It offers great stability and adaptability to the severe stress derived from steep routes. The particular design and the TPU material help the upper responsively, avoiding torsional twists and makes walking easier even on difficult and rough terrains
- The AUTOFIT COLLAR - Thanks to the ergonomic design of the collar and to the special padding, ensures the maximum adaptability and comfort of the upper, reducing the impact stress that rests on the Achilles and malleous area. Great performance and comfort on any terrain.
- RESOLING - Scarpa shoes and boots are built to the highest standard and should serve you for many years of use. However, just like tyres on a car, the rubber parts of a boot, shoe or rock shoe can wear down with use, and that’s why they offer a full re-sole service. Resoling not only extends the lifespan of your Scarpa footwear, it also returns it to it’s very best level of performance.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear is designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. All the materials used, from the sole to the shaft, are selected with the greatest of care and combined in a perfectly-fitting shoe. GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear is not only durably waterproof and breathable, it is also robust and hardwearing, giving you maximum protection and comfort no matter how long and demanding the walk.
- Sole: Vibram Dynamis
- Last: BN
- Upper: Suede Water-Resistant 1.8 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Extended Comfort Footwear)
- Weight: 1060g (Pair 42)