Rock climbing guide to Phuket, Krabi and nearby areas of Southern Thailand. Also gives some details on climbing in other parts of Thailand, as well as Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia.
King Climbers' guide book on rock climbing in Thailand, includes:
- Maps and topos of Pra-Nang Beach, Rai Lay Beach, Ton Sai Beach, Chong Phli Mainland, Phi Phi Island, Phang-Nga Bay, Ko Yao Noi and Trang Province, including Laoliang Island.
- Over 1,000 sport routes across 85 areas, rebolted with titanium over 600 routes.
- Island climbing and deep water soloing around Krabi.
- Other climbing destinations such as Central Thailand, Suratthani, Northern Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia.
- Useful travel and local information.