Welcome to the Western Slope, "the real Colorado." Cowboy up for over 30 wild West crags, limestone to sandstone to granite, sport climbs, trad routes, 600-foot+ multi-pitch epics; you name it!
Trace the footsteps of legends, including Layton Kor and Harvey Carter's forays in Glenwood Canyon, or Tommy Caldwell's ground-breaking 5.14s at the Fortress of Solitude. Better yet, seek out the hundreds of neo-classics you've never heard of, at areas like Thompson Creek, the Narrows, Redstein, Marble, Puoux, the Mudwall, Lime Creek, the F-Pan, Hogwarts, the Pup Tent, and dozens more.
Get the beta on camping, hot springs, local towns, restaurants, family-friendly crags, open projects, and quirky tick lists. As you browse, be inspired by the sweet action photography that has made Wolverine books famous.
- Guidebook author: Dave Pegg, Jeff Achey and BJ Sbarra
- Guidebook country: USA
- Guidebook isbn10: 1938393228
- Guidebook isbn13: 9781938393228
- Guidebook language: English
- Guidebook numberofpages: 368
- Guidebook pagesize: 150 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: 2016
- Guidebook publisher: Sharp End Publications
- Guidebook region: USA Central
- Manufacturer: Sharp End