The Grivel Ski Tour SkiMatic 2.0 is a strong and light crampon that has been specifically designed for ski touring.
Easy to put on, the Ski Tour SkiMatic 2.0 front bail easily adapts and fits modern ski touring boots and unlike most crampons, the front is the levering bail, rather than the back. This means less clutter at the back of the crampon and reduces compatibility issues with many ski touring boots.
The Ski Tour features 6 steel points on the front section for extra durability in rocky and hard ice conditions, where the rear 4 points are an aluminium alloy to help keep the weight down. Anti-balling are included to prevent snow build up.
- Specifically designed for ski touring boots
- SkiMatic bindings quick to put on
- 6 steel points, 4 aluminium alloy points
- Ankle strap for extra security
- Includes crampon safe, crampon bag
- Antiball Plates: Yes
- Binding: Ski
- Boot Size: 35-46
- Front Points: Dual
- Number of Points: 10
- Material: Carbon Steel and Light Alloy
- Weight: 705g