Northern Limestone : Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lancashire from Rockfax covers all the major locations that you would expect such as Malham, Kilnsey, Gordale, Chapel Head.
There has been a lot of development since the last guide and there are a whole load of new crags covered. Not only for those climbing at a very high level, but there are plenty of sport and trad crags for those operating at the low to mid grades.
Crags included in the guide
Twistleton Scars, Trow Gill, Robin Proctor's Scar, Crummackdale, Panorama Crag, Moughton Nab, Pot Scar, Giggleswick North, Giggleswick South, Langcliffe, Castleberg Crag, Attermire Scar, Malham Cove, Gordale, Stony Bank, Yew Cogar Scar, Blue Scar, Kilnsey, Dib Scar, Loup Scar, Troller's Gill, Scout Scar, Mill Side Scar, Chapel Head Scar, Humphrey Head, Trowbarrow Quarry, Witches' Quarry.
For those familiar with the older Northern Limestone guide, Peak Limestone has it's own separate guide, due the the addition of all the extra crags and routes.
- Guidebook author: Mark Glaister
- Guidebook country: England
- Guidebook isbn10: 187334192X
- Guidebook isbn13: 9781873341926
- Guidebook language: English
- Guidebook numberofpages: 400
- Guidebook pagesize: 150 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: January 2015
- Guidebook publisher: Rockfax
- Guidebook region: England - North West England,England - Yorkshire
- Manufacturer: Rockfax
- Weight: 760g