The Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro Crampon is a durable, all-round mountaineering crampon that will perform on any type of icy ground.
With 14 vicious fangs that tear up everything from vertical water ice to mixed alpine climbs, the Sabretooth Pro Crampon is one of the all-around favourites for versatile winter performance. The new stainless steel design gives you a lighter weight with higher strength levels, and added protection from rusting and snowballing.
Able to tackle moderate local ice flows to classic mountaineering routes and technical alpine faces, this versatile Pro Crampon has a step-in attachment system that clamps securely onto technical mountain boots with front and rear welts, and offers a low-profile micro-adjustment system that helps you dial in the perfect fit. If you want just one pair of crampons that can offer you adaptable performance in the winter, then look no further.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight strong resists snowballing and won't rust.
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more technical secondary points.
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions.
- Pro version takes boots with a toe welt.
- Includes dual-density ABS.
- Antiball Plates: Yes
- Binding: Full Step In
- Boot Size: 36-46
- Front Points: Dual
- Number of Points: 14
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 968g