The Petzl e+LITE is an ultra-compact, emergency head torch that comes in a carry case, perfect for stashing in your rucksack ready for urgent use.
Weighing in at only 26 grams, the e+LITE is an ultra-light and very compact emergency headlamp. Coming in a small, carry case it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. The white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen and the whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. The Petzl e+LITE is a classic emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE