The latest edition of a guidebook to a fantastic old destination, situated between Lake Garda and the Sarca Valley in the stunning Italian Lakes, Arco offers some of Europe's best sport climbing on the edge of the Dolomites.
This edition has extra contents: in-depth interviews with some of the most significant personalities in Arco's vertical history, both past and present; QR codes with GPS coordinates, which can be used with any smartphone and easily lead you to the car parks below all the crags; videos made especially to visit some of the Valley's most beautiful rock faces.
English language throughout.
113 crags in;
Valle dei Laghi
Val di Non
- Guidebook author: Manica, Negretti & Cicogna
- Guidebook country: Italy
- Guidebook isbn10: 8898609078
- Guidebook isbn13: 9788898609079
- Guidebook language: English
- Guidebook numberofpages: 448
- Guidebook pagesize: 152 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: 2015
- Guidebook publisher: Versante Sud
- Guidebook region: OTHER
- Manufacturer: Versante Sud
- Weight: 740g