Black Diamond Poles Size Chart
Black Diamond Z Pole Sizing
||Suggested Z Pole Length
|<5 ft="" 1="" td="">
||<154 cm="" td="">
|5 ft 1 - 5 ft 7
||154 - 171 cm
|5 ft 8 - 5 ft 11
||172 - 182 cm
|6 ft +
||183 + cm
For Walking, hiking and backpacking: Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
For Running: Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fibre shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability—which now features a more streamlined, aluminium design that’s lighter and easier to use.
The comfortable wicking cork grip has now been updated with a redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top for better comfort, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from our harness technology and offers better security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
Price per pair
- Premium cork grip with redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top and solution strap for better handling and security
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminium construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Trekking Pole Baskets: Trekking
- Trekking Pole Collapsed Length(cm): 61
- Trekking Pole Full Length (cm): 61-130
- Weight: 486g (pair)