Black Diamond Poles Size Chart
Black Diamond Z Pole Sizing
||Suggested Z Pole Length
|<5 ft="" 1="" td="">
||<154 cm="" td="">
|5 ft 1 - 5 ft 7
||154 - 171 cm
|5 ft 8 - 5 ft 11
||172 - 182 cm
|6 ft +
||183 + cm
For Walking, hiking and backpacking: Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
For Running: Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.
Designed for everyday use by trail runners and day hikers, the Distance Z is BD's most affordable Z-Pole. Now improved with the SlideLock technology and increased joint support, the Distance Z provides reliable three-season support for mountain adventures.
Whether a classic ridge run is calling your name or a spicy day hike beckons, the Distance Z can answer the call. Z-pole features aluminium construction and a three-section foldable design that allows for fast-response deployment, so you’ll never miss out on a mountaintop sunset because you’re fiddling with your poles. Boasting new SlideLock technology, the Distance Z is now easier to lock your poles into position. Plus, BD have improved joint support by 30%. Non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and a lightweight, EVA foam grip lend the Distance Z comfort and practicality.
Sold as a pair.
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking your pole
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
- Aluminium construction Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber
- Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Trekking Pole Baskets: Running, Trekking
- Trekking Pole Collapsed Length: 100cm - 33cm | 110cm - 36cm | 120cm - 40cm | 130cm - 43cm
- Weight: 100cm - 325 g | 110cm - 345g | 120cm - 365g | 130cm - 380g