With 14 vicious fangs that tear up everything from vertical water ice to mixed alpine climbs the Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro Crampon is one of the all-around favorites for versatile winter performance.
With a new stainless steel design the Sabretooth now features lower weight higher strength levels as well as added protection from rust and snowballing. The step-in attachment system clamps securely onto technical mountain boots with front and rear welts and a low-profile micro-adjustment system helps you dial in the perfect fit.
Mountain Boots & Crampon Compatibility
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight strong resists snowballing and won't rust.
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more technical secondary points.
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions.
- Pro version takes boots with a toe welt.
- Includes dual-density ABS.
- Antiball Plates: Yes
- Binding: Full Step In
- Boot Size: 36-46
- Front Points: Dual
- Number of Points: 14
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 968g