The DMM Mantis is an incredibly lightweight belay device for use with either single or half climbing ropes, perfect for the climbing wall and general cragging.
Now improved and using the same high performance internal geometry as the Pivot, the Mantis has carefully sculpted rope grooves that offer a greater grip on all ropes from 7.3mm to 11m. The rope slots allow easy loading and the rear of the device ensures adequate lift-off for snag-free paying out.
If you are after a lightweight, versatile, single belay device for all your climbing needs then the DMM Mantis fits the bill perfectly.
- High performance belay device
- Two friction modes for varying applications
- Super lightweight at 45g
- Three colourways (BLT, Orange, Purple)
- Guide Mode: No
- Lock Mechanism: Manual
- Number of Ropes: One or Two
- Carabiner Included: No
- Handles Ropes from 7.5 to 11mm
- Weight: 45g