The Edelrid HMS Strike Slider is a locking climbing carabiner with a clever and neat internal locking mechanism inbuilt into the gate.
Featuring the latest innovation from the renowned German climbing brand, the Strike Slider has a gate locking mechanism which releases via a small sliding switch (hence the name).
The removal of the standard screwgate mechanism means that this biner has an extremely clean and lightweight design. On top of this, the keylock gate and locking mechanism makes for superb handling and easy clipping.
- Locking slide-gate mechanism minimizes risk of accidental gate opening
- Easy-operation slide-gate mechanism for fast clipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Keylock closure system for optimal handling when clipping and unclipping
- Carabiner can move freely in all (belay/anchor) situations
- Gate Clearance mm: 21
- Gate Closed kN: 22
- Gate Open kN: 7
- Keylock: Yes
- Minor Axis kN: 8
- Width Widest mm: 70
- Length mm: 100
- Material: Alloy
- Weight: 62g