The La Sportiva Boulder X is a technical approach shoe perfect for via ferrata thanks to the extra-grip sole and the toe designed specifically for crag climbing.
The ultra sticky Vibram sole with climbing zone make this model the ideal choice for technical approach routes and via ferrata . The new and improved sole design provides even greater grip while climbing and the Impact Brake System offers enhanced braking power for descending routes. The soft 2mm EVA insert guarantees optimum anti shock properties. The full rubber rand offers maximum protection against abrasion while climbing. The patented Asymmetric lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe project.
- Patented lacing system inspired by the Mythos project.
- New Vibram® sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone on the toe.
- Reinforced uppers with full rubber rand.
- Liner: Mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, Injected EVA
- Outsole: Vibram sole with Impact Brake System with climbing zone.
- Upper: Suede leather with protective upper rand.
- Last: Technical Approach
- Weight: 1000g (Pair - EU 42)