North Wales Climbs covers the best climbing from this huge and varied area. The book is modelled on the very popular West Country Climbs which set a new standard for selected climb guidebooks in 2010.
The book covers all the major mountain crags from Llanberis Pass, to Cloggy; and from Ogwen to the Carneddau. It also includes the Llanberis Slate quarries, Tremadog, the Moelwyns, the Gwynant Valley, Mid-Wales, Gogarth and the Ormes of Llandudno.
As is normally the case with the selected Rockfax guidebooks, the choice of what to include is based as much on the crag it is on as the route itself. If we include a crag then we tend to include a good selection of routes on that crag.
- Guidebook author: Mark Reeves, Jack Geldard, Mark Glaister
- Guidebook country: Wales
- Guidebook isbn10: 1873341822
- Guidebook isbn13: 9781873341827
- Guidebook language: English
- Guidebook numberofpages: 450
- Guidebook pagesize: 151 x 210 mm
- Guidebook publisheddate: November 2013
- Guidebook publisher: Rockfax
- Guidebook region: Wales - North Wales
- Manufacturer: Rockfax