The Petzl Scorpio Eashook is a durable and retractable via ferrata kit that contains 2 Eashook carabiners and has an anti-twist system for comfort.
With two retractable arms that don't get in the way of movement, and a lanyard that can accommodate a wide range of weights, the Scorpio Eashook can be used by a wide range of people. The 2 wide opening Easehook carabiners can adapt to all hand sizes and the lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses, or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example). Strong and durable this kit will provide safety on plenty of via ferrata adventures.
- Facilitated progression for optimal protection:
- two retractable arms facilitate access to the EASHOOK carabiners and do not interfere with progression - one short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking carabiner, not included)
- twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch
- Passing intermediate anchors is simple and quick with the EASHOOK carabiners:
- excellent handling due to their large size
- captive eye, double-action carabiner, easy to use
- large opening for easy connection of carabiner to cable
- Better equipment inspection and progression techniques:
- protective pouch with zippered closure for the progressive tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be visually inspected.
- usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed on the energy absorber pouch
- Length of lanyard (without carabiners): - total: 85 cm - lanyard arms: 60 cm extended (36 cm retracted) - short arm: 7 cm - after complete tearing: 210 cm
- Material(s): nylon and polyester, steel rings, aluminium carabiners
- Certification(s): CE EN 958
- Meets new requirements (VG11 2013)
- Individual Weight Range: 40kg-120kg