All day, every day and nearly everywhere too! Boreal's improved Sendai is a tough multi-purpose approach shoe which is comfortable and stylish enough to use every day. The Sendai will take you from the office to the mountains and everything in between.
The upper is made from premium quality split leather with a padded and well ventilated PU Air Net lining for breathability and comfort. A rubber toe rand protects the upper from knocks and scrapes.
Unlike many approach shoes Sendai boasts a fully board lasted construction for excellent underfoot support and protection on rough ground. The full length midsole has an EVA top surface layer and this extra layer of cushioning directly under the foot greatly adds to the walking comfort. The Sendai features a Vibram Password outsole in high friction MEGAGRIP rubber with self-adaptive lugs for superb traction and features a smooth climbing zone at the toe for optimum friction on rock footholds.
- High quality 2mm split leather with Teramida SL
- HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit
- Rubber toe cap for protection
- PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- Boreal PXF with shock absorbing EVA layer for comfort
- Vibram Password. Rubber sole and shock absorbing EVA
- Liner: Boreal Dry-Line® FLS (waterproof)
- Midsole: Boreal PB-60 with EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Password
Upper: Premium quality waterproof 2 mm Split leather with Teramida SL
- Last: Trek
- Weight: 801g (pair UK 8)