The revolutionary Superfeet Carbon combines the strength of carbon fibre with an ultralight foam, creating an innovative, high performance shoe insole.
Very minimalist and providing a pure performance orientated fit, the Superfeet Carbon insoles are best suited to slim fitting, lower volume footwear where you require the foot to be kept closer to the ground for maximum stability, such as casual/dress footwear and athletic trainers or cleats. As with all Superfeet insoles, the Carbon will maximise and improve your stability, as well as helping to reduce damage to the knees and ankles through providing excellent shock absorption and a better foot-hold in your shoes. To use simply replace your existing insoles with the correct size of Superfeet. If they do not fit precisely then match the outline of your footwear's existing insole/footbed, and trim them accordingly.
How they work
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to the 3-dimensional shape of your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, low-profile shape shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- CARBON FIBER STABILSER CAP: The base of the insole supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend.
- BEVELED EDGE: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- FOAM PERFORATIONS: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability.
- WIDER FOREFOOT: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- ULTRA LIGHT HIGH DENSITY FOAM: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria.