The revolutionary Superfeet Carbon combines the strength of carbon fibre with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever. Similar to the Blue Superfeet in terms of stability and support provided, the Carbon is also super minimalist, providing a pure performance orientated fit. Better suited to footwear with less volume or where you require the foot to be kept closer to the ground for maximum stability. As with all Superfeet, the Carbon provides excellent shock absorption and support.
Ideal for fell and trail running shoes as well as all standard footwear this insole will maximise and improve your stability on all terrains, as well as helping to reduce damage to knees and ankles through better foot-hold in your shoes or boots. To use simply replace your existing insoles with the correct size of Superfeet. If the do not for precisely simply match the outline of your footwear's existing insole/footbed and trim the Superfeet accordingly.
How they work
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to the 3-dimensional shape of your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- Heel Cup: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- Biomechanical Shape: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Foam Perforations: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability.
- Wider Forefoot: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- Organic, Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Based on the principles of podiatric medicine, Superfeet's shape, design and manufacture have set the standard for support and earned over 40 U.S. and International patents along the way. Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat, 2-dimensional midsoles of your footwear to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.