The Edelrid Shark Crampon is a versatile, high-end 12 point mountaineering crampon, designed for steep ice and mixed climbing.
Offering a greater range of flexibility over most other traditional crampons, the Edelrid Shark has the ability to inter-change the bindings to suit varying conditions or boot designs. The 3D high-grade stainless steel construction in the front, with hardened steel in the back, keeps the weight down whilst retaining a very high amount strength and durability.
Totally versatile the Shark crampons can be used for both climbing and classic mountaineering, making them a great choice for alpine or Scottish winter climbing.
- Quick and easy bridge adjustment
- Anti-bot plates
- Intelligent interchangeable system
- 3D front points for optimal penetration on steep ice and good purchase on snow
- Antiball Plates: Yes
- Binding Style: Can be adjusted with soft, semi and automatic
- Boot Size: EU 34-48
- Front Points: 2 3D points
- Number of Points: 12
- Materials: Chromoly steel
- Weight: 844g