The new edition of volume 2 of the Frankenjura North series. Even more detailed hand drawn crag diagrams, loads more routes and detailed descriptions, as well as plenty of general crag info. A must for Frankenjura experts and beginners alike.
Both volumes ("Franken 1" and "Franken 2") contain more than 900 routes and more than 650 cliffs. The hand drawn, reality-like, detailed topos (each one a small work of art) give a good idea of the line of the routes and scale of the crag.
The guidebooks are very clearly arranged and you can either use the index-search or a map-system to navigate to the cliffs you are looking for. You can also see on the inside cover of the book where to find each one of the 33 main-areas of the complete Franken-guidebook.
- New smart design completely in color and with symbols
- User-friendly surface with tips for cliffs
- Quick search for your favourite crag!
- GPS-coordinates, exact access information and detailed access maps with distances
- 704 pages with more than 150 photos in colour
- More than 340 cliffs with 770 single topos and more than 5500 routes
- Clear crag-info-tables with route statistics
- Tips for the most worthwhile routes
- Portraits of developers
- Language: German/English
- Published: Summer 2010