The MSR MiniWorks EX is the best-selling portable water filter on the market, delivering long-lasting, fully field-maintainable water filtration.
The durable ceramic element ensures protection, pumps water for years, and can be cleaned repeatedly for full recovery, with no tools required for complete disassembly. The MiniWorks EX is also lightweight, compact, and, thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, capable of pumping one litre of water per minute.
Long-lasting - Durable ceramic element ensures protection and will pump water for years.
Field-maintainable - Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery; no tools required for complete disassembly.
Fast Flow - AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1 litre/minute.
Effective Protection - Removes bacteria, protozoa (including crypto and giardia), and particulate.
Better-tasting Water - Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odours caused by chemicals, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Width: 7 cm
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Cartridge life: ~2000 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Mechanical advantage: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Manufacturer: MSR
- Mpn: 56425
- Weight: 456g